Forums PROVIDE SERVICE AS Licensed Contractor General Repairs Calvin Monroe Bridges Handyman and Cleaning Services

Tagged: 

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  LBL Premium Members 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LBL Premium Members
    Keymaster
    @LBL Premium Members

Ashley Ward

863-677-6099

http://calvinmonroebridgeshandymanandcleaningservices.webs.com/

Do you have that list that keeps getting longer by the day and cant find the time do everything on the list give us a call or text or pm. We will come and give you a price of everything on your list from a wonderful handyman. We do travel you never know until you call and see. So give us that call to get the list of yours done the number is 863-808-9029.  I can paint, fix plumbing, electric, floors, pressure wash, install a fan, lighting,Window Repair,Window Screen Repair, Drywall repair and even putting up drywall as well and I  can remodel your house as well. Just give me a call for anything but roofing and laying tile. You can reach Monroe at 863-808-9029

We also do cleaning as well rather it be a deep clean, one time cleaning, weekly or bi-weekly, your office, your rental property or if you are moving out or moving in it don’t matter we do it all you will not know until you call or text. We clean from your rental property before you rent it again, a house before you show to sale it. We clean anything you name we will clean it from your home to your office we have great price. We also carpet clean, scrub your floors as well. No job to big or small we will do. You can reach Ashley at 863-677-6099.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.